slide show
Welcome to Taken By The Heart Photography!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I love what I do and the looks on my client's faces when they realize these are the moments they want to remember. You know, the pictures that give you goosebumps, chills and take your breath away. Pictures taken by the heart for the heart.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

{ Michael and Kienna }

As the days of summer were quickly fading and back to school was harsh reality, Kienna's "to do list" still had things to be checked off. With less than a week remaining feeding the ducks at Miller Park was up next. When asked if I would tag along and take some pics I jumped at the chance under one condition...I could shoot more than just ducks! So, a mini shoot was agreed upon. Here are some memories from that evening.